How is Anti-Cellulite Massage Applied?
As cellulite is related to the subcutaneous tissue, the most effective solution to increase and accelerate circulation on that area is massage. In this way, the growth of cellulite formed can be prevented as well as the process of disintegration of cellulite is supported. For a quick solution, acceleration of circulation, increased blood flow in the problem area and the hard fat tissues in that region should be made suitable for dissolution.
After the problem areas are targeted by expert therapists, the massage is applied with special oils. Since the purpose of this massage is the cellulite region rather than the muscle region, massage techniques focus of the upper tissue. The circulation in the obstructed regions should be improved in order to increase their contact with oxygen. Through anti-cellulite massage, the blood circulation will accelerate and the level of oxygen transported to the cells will increase. The increased heat in the upper layer of the skin together with the massage will support this process.
• Helps reduce circulatory problems by focusing specifically on
• As the circulation rate increases, the skin will have a healthier and
• It is the most effective supportive treatment of diet and sports in
people who are struggling with cellulite problem and increase the
efficiency of diet with sports.
• It is possible to reach a healthy skin tissue in a shorter time when
applied with expert therapists.
• It is an effective treatment to prevent cellulite formation when it is
applied in regular intervals.